The website went dark after an article in vigile.net accused the site of racism and demanded that it be shut down.
I emailed webmaster, (who I have been in contact with in the past) and he assured me that he'd be up and running soon.
Good to his word, the website is operating once again, much to the displeasure of many.
The center of the controversy are these articles;
Are Military Solutions Necessary?
Go ahead and read the two articles and come back here to read this translation of this demand on vigile.net, for a police action. LINK French
A Call to civil war and the summary executions of FrancophonesWhat is the Sûreté du Québec waiting for to intervene
"Considering the provisions of the Police Act, giving the Sûreté du Québec's mission to protect the people, our institutions as well as Québec's strategic infrastructures against various intentional threats, including terrorism, organized crime and extremism;
Considering the provisions of the Criminal Code relating to public incitement of hatred, seditious conspiracy, incitement to fear of terrorist activities,
Considering that the website ParkAvenueGazette.com including in its pages the Colonel James Angus Brown and Ma'at Inkstir encourage anglophones and members of ethnic communities of Greater Montreal to:
• Take over of the Grand Montreal and "by military force if necessary" and to declare Montreal a "city state";
• Undertake a military rebellion in multi-ethnic neighbourhoods of Montreal, to separate Greater Montreal from Quebec, reinstate the death penalty in order to ethnically cleanse the French;
• Undertake a bloody civil war during which the "racist French people" would be summarily executed in a "military style", as in Sarajevo, when they take over the island of Montreal;
• To acquire powerful weapons to protect themselves from the "racist French";
• To establish a clandestine network of military squadrons ('Squadron Three') to patrol the streets and neighbourhoods and protect them from "malicious actions of the dirty French racist"
• Not to rest until each and every "small-minded garbage Francophone" be indicted and convicted under harsh emergency laws;
• To declare the Quebec people illiterate savages, with limited brain capacity, with only a vocabulary of 400 words of 'slang', racists who should be "terminated" by all means necessary;
• To hang the opposition leader Pauline Marois, Member for Charlevoix in the National Assembly and leader of the Parti Quebecois;
THEREFORE, I hereby request that the Sûreté du Québec and the Police Service of Montreal inquire into and act as quickly as possible to:
- To proceed with the closure of the website ParkAvenueGazette.com and the seizure of the web server in question;-
Carry out the arrest and indictment of Angus Brown and Ma'at Inkstir for hate, seditious conspiracy and membership in a terrorist organization;-
To declare "Greater Montreal City State movement" as a terrorist organization.-
Prohibit the "Abolish Bill 101 Rally planned Sunday, April 17, 2011 at the City Hall of Montreal for the reasons mentioned above and the dangers of a riot that might ensue.
Lax law enforcement has gone on long enough."
Comments are now open.....
************************UPDATE: **********************It seems that Internet providers are again blocking the site. Please read the next post to find out how to view blocked websites easily.