Thursday, November 19, 2009

Here's the Most Dishonest "Buy America" Television Commercial

I've got a natural propensity to look at something and immediately spot the flaw, error or misdirection. My wife often complains when I talk back to a television newsman or commentator who is obviously wrong IMHO.

This commercial I spotted on CNN was a no-brainer. It reeks of dishonesty, misdirection and deception. I don't know how such claptrap gets onto a national network.




According to this commercial, America = North America.
How deceitful. All of a sudden, buying American, means buying North American.

Out of the 97% of the gas bought in America, almost 20% comes from Canada.

I only wish that this attitude would allow Canadian companies to circumvent "Buy American" provisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment