Friday, March 13, 2009

Carbo Gone, but Check out the Beer!

You must be on the moon, if you don't know that Guy Carbonneau was fired Monday by the Montreal Canadiens. The French LCN news network went into overdrive, covering the event by playing the same piece of video (from the game in Dallas), over and over, again and again, while they doing voice over commentary.
I was feeling bad for Carbo when it occurred to me that-

Hey, that girl sitting behind Carbo is holding-
THE BIGGEST GLASS OF BEER I'VE EVER
SEEN IN A HOCKEY ARENA!!!
If they sold it in the Bell Centre, it would probably go for $30.

At ant rate, the news about Carbo rocked the city, but wasn't a total shocker, considering the way the team is going.

It seems to me, that there is a discernible drop in support for the team.
What makes me think so?

Well, I've noticed a huge drop in cars driving around with those little flapping Habs flags!

No comments:

Post a Comment